License to use
Subject to the terms and restrictions herein and product configuration agreed upon, skreen.me hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Websites, including the software proprietary to, or licensed by, skreen.me (the “Software”), for the limited purposes of:
- Transmitting digital content from your screen using services of Websites or Software.
- Viewing third party content where you are authorized do so.
- Using other features and functionality made available to you from time to time on the Website as well the Software.
Modifications to the Service
skreen.me reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. skreen.me shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Websites and the software are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
skreen.me does not warrant that
the service will meet your specific requirements. the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations any errors in the Service will be corrected. an unauthorized person will never gain access to the customer content or representations.
skreen.me API Usage
skreen.me provides you with an API key which you can use to access skreen.me services. Access for skreen.me free account is limited to 100 sessions per day. If you believe your usage may go above this limit, then talk to us and upgrade your account. Paid accounts do not have this limitation.
Limitation of Liability
skreen.me shall not be liable, whether in an action in negligence, contract, tort or based on any other legal theory, in any way to you for any lost profits or revenues, loss of use, loss of data or costs of procurement of substitute goods, licenses or services or similar economic loss, or for any punitive, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or similar damages of any nature, whether foreseeable of not. The maximum liability for any damages, regardless of form of action, shall not exceed the license fees, if applicable actually paid by you to skreen.me for the use of the product.
Termination of Use of Website
You may terminate your use of the Websites at any time by terminating any agreements, if applicable, between you and skreen.me associated with your use of the Websites and/or discontinuing your access of the Websites and destroying your access credentials if any (e.g., logon ID, password). No liabilities (including but not limited to refunds or credits for any fees paid for premium services) will be incurred by skreen.me if you terminate your use of the Websites.
Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling the terms of this Agreement due to fire, strike, war, civil unrest, terrorist action, government regulations, acts of Nature or other causes which are unavoidable and beyond the reasonable control of the party claiming force majeure. This provision shall not be construed as relieving either party from its obligation to pay any sum due the other party.
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India. Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration, to be held at Pune, India, in accordance with the applicable Government of India rules and the decision of the arbiters shall be binding on the parties thereto.
- You understand that skreen.me uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another Websites so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, skreen.me, or any other skreen.me service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any skreen.me customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by skreen.me) of other skreen.me customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account.